Parkville Animal Wellness has a simple Boarding model: We treat your pet as our own!
We are quite different from the dormitory kennels which hold 40, 60, or more dogs and cats in small cages or runs. With such a small number of spacious suites, each guest at PAW is assured a comfortable, personal stay, while keeping them in a loving and clean environment. We take pride in our smallness to ensure that your pet is never overlooked. Take a look for yourself...call us today to schedule a tour.
- Each pet receives hands-on attention and affection.
- Exercise, socialization, and interaction all day.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their favorite bedding, blankets, and toys.
- Cats stay in the kitty condos, a separate room from the dogs, to help keep them stress free.
- Suites are LARGE enough for families of 2, 3, or more pets to share a suite and stay together.
- We feed our guests iVet, unless you prefer to bring your own food.
- Guests staying for one week or longer receive a complimentary bath the morning they are to be released. Please contact us if you do not want your pet bathed.
Drop-off and pick-up during office hours only. We do not recommend checking your pet in at closing time. Give your pet time to settle in before the staff leaves for the evening.
All pets must have current shots, including rabies, DHLPPC, and bordatella (kennel cough).
If your pet has fleas or ticks we will treat the pet with the appropriate product during their stay at the owners expense. We will also treat for intestinal parasites we may find to ensure the health of all the pets in our care.
Guests requiring treatments such as injections (diabetics) or an excessive amount of medications/herbal treatments will be charges and additional fee of $5 per day.
Cats - $24.60/night
Dogs under 25 lbs - $30.50/night
25-50 lbs - $33/night
51-75 - $35.50/night
76-100 lbs - $37.50/night
more than 100 lbs - $41.00/night